- Ab Lab: high intensity, high repetition with the use of physio balls, mats, and weights. The
routine varies from class to class to keep people engaged and eliminate any monotony.
Modifications can be made for those who need to start out at a slower pace(in other words the
class is for all skill levels).
- Indoor Cycling: is a group exercise class done on stationary bikes. During the class the
instructor simulates a ride. Together, you travel on flat roads, climb hills, sprint and race! It is
truly a fantastic cardiovascular class. Some of our classes also offer weights during the ride.
- Zumba: is a very dynamic and exciting class full of Latin and exotic music flavors. The
routines feature aerobic interval training with a combination of fast and slow rhythms that tone
and sculpt the body. It targets areas such as glutes, legs, arms, abdominals, and the most
important muscle in the body, the heart! It is a mixture of body sculpting movements and easy to
follow dance steps, although you do not have to know how to dance to do zumba. Zumba is a
fun, effective, and simple fitness system that uses the principal of fitness interval training and
resistance training to maximize caloric output, fat burning, and total body toning
- Bootcamp Aerobics: is an interval training class that incorporates calisthenics, running/walking,
weights, and much more…
- Morning BootCamp Classes: focus on building core strength and flexibility, complimented
with intense cardio training, upper body weight training, and spinning sessions
- Powerhouse Cardio: It’s a step aerobics class with a full body workout.
- Total Body Blast: Start with a 15 minute group cardio. Next challenge yourself to a total body
strength workout using bars, balls, dumbbells, and body weight.
- Turbo Kick: The Ultimate Cardio workout. Nonstop kick boxing moves coordinated to
improve physical and mental flexibility.
- U-Jam Fitness®: is a high energy dance fitness class that takes dances from all over the world and mixes it with an urban, hip hop flavor. U-Jam will get your body moving' as you work up a sweat - all while having fun!"